Headquartered in Los Angeles with an office in Shanghai, Crestridge Consulting has been providing corporate finance and strategic advisory services to small and medium-sized enterprises based in Great China Region since 2003. Our team of professionals has extensive experience in cross-border strategic advisory services to companies based in the Region. To date, our team of professionals has completed more than $2 billion in cross-border M&A and capital raising transactions, and is currently involved in many others.
A growing number of small and medium-sized enterprises in the Region are beginning to recognize the many opportunities for growth in North America and Europe.
Crestridge Consulting helps these companies identify North American and European companies that fit their growth strategies, advises them through the transaction process as well as through post-transaction integration.
• A successful Buy-side engagement in "Nexteer" in 2010, established the firm as an experienced and prominent advisory firm for cross-border transactions.
• Strong network with US/European companies, investment banks, and private equity groups that buyers in the Region lack.
• We can easily identify US/European targets through our large database of companies.
• A team of professionals focusing on accounting, tax, valuation, operations management, and other areas. Also, our partners’ backgrounds provide an understanding of cultural differences.
• Our integrated services platform can help buyers control post-acquisition risk by advising on tax rules, financial management, operations, human resources, and general rules on doing business in the US.
• Access to US/European capital sources to help buyers raise capital, restructure debt, or fund add-on acquisitions